My little pony: role-play is magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~le rules~

Go down

~le rules~ Empty ~le rules~

Post by Dark The Pegasus Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:11 pm

~The Rules~

Rule 1: be kind and respectful! everyone here has their own opinions, and if you dissagree with their opinions dont turn your opinion into a HUGE argument with someone else!

Rule 2: While some sites may tolerate swearing, mature content, and profanity, this site does not. Violence and grimdark themes are allowed in RP scenarios, as long as they are not overboard. the RP will be removed if we think its to violent or grimdark.

Rule 3: each member can have one account and ONLY one account. if an admin finds someone has more than one account, the second account will be removed and you will receive a warning. 3 warnings and you are banned. one account can have multiple oc's.

Rule 4: If any member feels as though a rule was broken or their rights as a member were violated they should not hesitate to contact an administrator.

~creating an OC app!~

Rule 1: the word specifying you read the rules is ''friendship'' !

Rule 2: i WILL allow changelings, sea ponies etc. but NO alicorns/princess'. AT ALL.

~chatbox rules~

Rule 1:  All of the above rules apply in the chatbox as well as around the forum.

Rule 2: the chatbox is there so you can have conversations out of character, but i will say chatbox roleplaying is allowed. But if someone starts to complain about the chatbox roleplaying getting annoying and dissruptive, we may take cbox roleplaying out of our acceptance area.

Rule 3: Administrators and/or moderators may not kick or ban a member without first stating the exact rule the member has broken. A moderator/administrator may not ban a member without consulting me first.
---------------------------------------
have fun roleplaying!

~dark the pegasus~
Dark The Pegasus
Dark The Pegasus
Admin

https://mlp-rp-is-magic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum