My little pony: role-play is magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sky high picture isn't ready but will be i promiseXD

2 posters

Go down

sky high picture isn't ready but will be i promiseXD Empty sky high picture isn't ready but will be i promiseXD

Post by princess sky Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:25 am

Sky

sky high picture isn't ready but will be i promiseXD Not ready yet

Race:pegasus

Mane:wavy mane and tail which is green and dark blue with sparkles

Tail:light green and black with sparkles

Eyes:yellow but at night it turns red

body: completely black with sparkles

Cutie Mark: (not ready yet)

Personality:sky is a shy mare but when she is around with her friends she is happy when she is alone she likes to remake music and sends the music to her bestiest friend Fay

Likes:sky likes the moon her mane and tail and her body shines with the sparkles on her sky also likes to remix music

Dislikes: enimes, rain, giants and tomatoes

Special Talent:remixing music and healing ponies with her music

History:  Sky was born as an orphan due to the fact that her parents were killed shortly after she was born. sky somehow learned to survive on her own. she stayed away from most towns.One day she was walking around canterlot (when she was older of course.) A Black Pegasus was running around when she accidentally clashed into sky. In the present time, Sky is a remix maker. Dark and sky are also best friends

Example RP Segment:

Sky was remixing music when she herd a noise coming outside her house.She stopped and took her headphones off her ears, she grabbed her majestic Axe (which she called her beautiful axe it's called Betty XD).

And flew downstairs she opened her door and looked down (so u know Sky lives in a tree cloud which is a tree mansion cloud XD) she flew down she saw a pony getting beat up by a bully,she flew down with her axe and shouted something  "SHUT UP AND LISTEN UP MORONS" the bully stopped and looked at Sky and so did the pony that was hurt "I'M TRYING TO REMIX MUSIC BUT I CAN'T DO THAT WITH YOU TWO BEING TOTALLY IDIOTS SO SHUT UP!!!!" "excuse me i'm trying to kill someone here so i'm sorry will go some where else"said the bully "okay thank yo- wait did u say kill" "yes i did what about it" "u can't kill a pony that's  that's"said Sky,she looked at the pony and then back to her axe "this isn't right"she whispered to her self "don't kill him kill me instead"Sky said bravely "Excuse me no your a girl"said the bully in a laughter "what's so funny you think i can't handle being beat up by a moron because your wrong people don't call me cat bacca for nothing i will slaughter u into tiny tiny pieces so you better run before i do it"she replied in a anger. "okay okay fine i'm going"said the bully in a scared way,he galloped away.

"Are you okay dude?"she asked him,"yeah thanks just sore that's all"said the colt "okay here i'll help u and what's your name dude?"asked Sky "well i'm Joey and u?"replied Joey "i'm Sky and come on i'll take you to my house to fix you up"she said politely "um okay thanks"he replied "no problemo"she said with a smile on her face.

Friendship.

(acceptance?)
princess sky
princess sky

Back to top Go down

sky high picture isn't ready but will be i promiseXD Empty Re: sky high picture isn't ready but will be i promiseXD

Post by Dark The Pegasus Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:44 am

hmmm..i dont really like that rp segment..but.........i guess it is accepted..
Dark The Pegasus
Dark The Pegasus
Admin

https://mlp-rp-is-magic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

sky high picture isn't ready but will be i promiseXD Empty Re: sky high picture isn't ready but will be i promiseXD

Post by princess sky Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:51 am

um thanks if you want i can take away the swearing i read the rules i guess i just didn't understand hat part i'm sorry about that
princess sky
princess sky

Back to top Go down