My little pony: role-play is magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A boring day.

2 posters

Go down

A boring day. Empty A boring day.

Post by Dark The Pegasus Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:49 am

Dark was sitting in the town square looking for something to do. She watched as everypony walked past. there was litteraly nothing to do. She didnt feel like shopping, and usually when she tried to make new friend's she ended up trying to make friends with a bully. So there dark sat, watching everypony walk past. okay. this was seriously boring. what now?
Dark The Pegasus
Dark The Pegasus
Admin

https://mlp-rp-is-magic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A boring day. Empty Re: A boring day.

Post by Spekkal Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:04 pm

A pink unicorn wandered past, his red and yellow mane in a frizzly zig-zag as well as his tail, and a suit as smart as you can get. His eyes shifted side to side as ponies wandered past, and his ears flicked over and over as if listening to something. Or, well, many things. Everything. He sighed lightly as his hooves trotted against the grass, a small bag wrapped in his golden magic. It was a wonderful day, and he could indeed feel the sunlight on his coat, yet he still wavered between a smile and a frown. He just couldn't decide which.

Of course, he could decide as soon as he tripped on a small pebble. The frown spread across his face as he landed face-first against the grass, tail waving in the air and hooves sprawled out. Magic shimmered away, dropping the bag onto the floor and therefore spilling the contents, which appeared to be fruit. "Ooohhh dear..." the unicorn muttered, scooping his fruit back into the bag in an awkward position, ears twitching wildly and his mane itching from the amount of attention on him. Oh how he hated embarrassing himself!
Spekkal
Spekkal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Pegasus Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:25 am

Dark looked at the unicorn and jumped over. ''hey, are you alright??'' Dark spoke looking at him helping him put the fruit back in his bag.
Dark The Pegasus
Dark The Pegasus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Prying Eye stood upright, standing on his hind hooves for a few seconds to adjust his suit before falling back into an equine position, his ears twitched as he whirled around, facing the black pegasus with a befuddled expression, brows furrowed. For a moment be paused, looking her over, before sighing and wrapping the bag in his magic, pulling the fruit close to him. "Ah, u-uh yeah. I am. Thanks, I guess?" he replied with a small tilt of his head, "I mean, not like I was injured. Ground is soft, couldn't really hurt anyone unless i-it had enough force and you had the intent to hurt. Which you didn't, because it was my fault."

He paused.

"I'm Prying Eye. Who are you?" He offered a smile, wrapping an apple in a golden glow and taking a quick bite out of it once he brought it to his face.
Spekkal
Spekkal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Pegasus Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:23 am

Dark smiled. "My names Dark. nice to meet you!'' Dark chimed.
Dark The Pegasus
Dark The Pegasus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum