My little pony: role-play is magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thrash Master

2 posters

Go down

Thrash Master Empty Thrash Master

Post by Metaldoom Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:23 am

Picture: (none yet)
Race: Unicorn (kind of like Fleur De Lis, with a longer horn)
Mane: Long and black, razor-straight, reaching down past his body.
Tail: also long, also black, also razor straight, reaching to his knees.
Eyes: A dark mahogany, very expressive. Surrounded by black circles, like eyeliner, but it's natural.
Body: White
Cutie Mark: Thrash Master Kjhkh10
Personality: Friendly and Understanding, but often mistaken as foreboding/dark because of his appearance.
Likes: Reading, Playing guitar and listening to music, Exploring
Dislikes: Ponies who judge him, Math, Immature ponies
Special Talent: Playing guitar
History: Born to a Unicorn and an Earth Pony, these parents were very proud at first. However, soon he proved himself to be a little...different. He never wanted to play with the other fillies in his school, he'd rather sit by himself and read, and ended up much further in his class than reading. However, this balanced out in other areas, as he fell far behind in arithmetic. He discovered a guitar in a cave one day, and wasn't really sure what it was. Poking it with his hoof, he heard the sound coming from it, and realized it was a musical instrument. Covertly taking it home, he practiced every day until he was able to play any, and every thing. His cutie mark appeared then. He was friends with Vinyl Scratch for a while, but an argument over each other's music they parted ways. He goes about most of his business at night, as ponies tended to give him the reputation of...well dark. Evil. Though if they ever bothered to get to know him, they'd find out this isn't true at all...He lives in Ponyville now, in a cave that he has fashioned himself to be a very comfortable house, complete with a room for practicing his music.
Example RP Segment:
Thrash Master walked down the empty streets, the silver moon that Luna raised every night shining overhead. The breeze was crisp, and his mane and tail blew gently. He stopped to look at himself in the reflection of a window. wow,
he thought. I look pretty cool, my mane blowing that way. Sighing, he turned from the window and headed to the train station, pacing impatiently. Finally, the train arrived. Getting in, he sat down in a seat and stared out the window, prepared for the long ride to Canterlot.
----------------------------------------------------
"Look, I just want to buy some food like a regular unicorn...please?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. After a negative response from the clerk, he got a little upset. "Fine. FINE, judge me on my reputation." He stomped out the door, the spiked cuff wrapping around his hoof clanking slightly.
----------------------------------------------------
(I'm not the best RP'er, but I hope that works
Special word is 'friendship'
Metaldoom
Metaldoom

http://www.quotev.com/thrashmaster

Back to top Go down

Thrash Master Empty Re: Thrash Master

Post by Dark The Pegasus Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:59 pm

Accepted.
Dark The Pegasus
Dark The Pegasus