My little pony: role-play is magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swan's Feather

2 posters

Go down

Swan's Feather Empty Swan's Feather

Post by Electrisa Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:29 pm

Swan (or Swan's) Feather

(no picture yet)

Race: Pegasus.

Mane: Very, very light pinkish colour, hair isn't too long, she always has a neat bun. Of course there's always this one annoying lock of hair sticking out.

Tail: The same as mane, tied up in a bun.

Eyes: Very, very light violet.

Body: Her coat is of course white. She's like an albino, or arctic pony.

Cutie Mark: (Put a picture of your cutie mark here) A regular eye, but almost transparent, like it's almost washed away.

Personality: Kind of despises other people and thinks of herself as a princess of the world. ..She was just dethroned, because she was too good for Equestria, YEAH (Yay for fillies with unbridled imagination). She likes to talk to neat and important ponies, other ponies are 'peasants' to her. And since she IS a neat and important pony, she sometimes talks to herself. As I said, she's a neat pony, one of tidiest fillies you could find. But if you throw her into mud, she won't scream or start crying over her beautiful coat. She keeps her emotions inside, like her older sister taught her.

Likes: Her father, important ponies, neat ponies.. and basically everything, bathtime, being tidy, hot chocolate with marshmallows, fixing up other ponies' look in her own way. Also, being treated like a princess is awesome.

Dislikes: Slightly dislikes her sister, hates when something is dirty or it doesn't look the way she wants it to look like. ..Grammar may be messed up here. When ponies turn out to be 'peasants', when a detail kills all the beauty and she can't fix it and that stuff. Also, carrots are bad. BAD.

Special Talent: ..Uh, eagle eye. She can see details other ponies can not see from a distance or without glasses. But no, no zoom in in her eyes or a night vision. Though colours around may be a little bit brighter for her than for other ponies.

History: A pony from Manehattan, born in a, uh, rich merchant family. Her dad is always away from the house, mom and aunts are always busy in the house (they live in a big family house with aunts, uncles, grandparents), so her older sister takes care of her. Is taught how to be a lady, so she can use 'please', 'thank you' and other things, but she will never say 'miss', 'mister' or anything like that, she talks to everypony in the same way.

Her Cutie Mark appeared when she was, uh, choosing new bed to her room in a furniture shop. Noticing details like feather sticking out from a pillow, carpet having too bright colours, blanket being too fluffy and noticing that there is hair of other ponies in the covers.

Example RP Segment:(make up your own! this is required so we can see your roleplay skills.)
"Sister? The bow," pegasus spoke as it was standing in front of the mirror, little wings flapping once as she turned around and looked at the mirror again.
"Bow what?" A unicorn trotted over to her, smiling, a vial of perfume levitating beside her.
"It's off to the right. Fix it." Filly looked up at the unicorn, then saw her frown. "..Please."
White pony smiled and looked at filly's dress. "It looks alright to me, but I'll try to 'fix it' if you want." She leaned down and lightly bit the bow, then pulled, moving the belt a little in her direction.
"More to the left. It's still off." Pull pull. "Not this much!" Filly glared at her sister. She glared back. "..Eh, sorry." Glance at the mirror. "It's okay now."
"Good! Now don't move for a while, okay?" Suddenly a pink cloud of perfumes, right in pegasus' face. Feather sneezed and shook her head, bun loosed and some hair landed on her face.
"..My sister and her perfumes are so annoying.."

"Why 'peasants' have friendship and I don't?"

Electrisa

Back to top Go down

Swan's Feather Empty Re: Swan's Feather

Post by Dark The Pegasus Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:24 am

very interesting! i like it!

you have, indeed been accepted.
Dark The Pegasus
Dark The Pegasus
Admin

https://mlp-rp-is-magic.forumotion.com