My little pony: role-play is magic!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quill Poem

2 posters

Go down

Quill Poem Empty Quill Poem

Post by piefan Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Quill Poem

I don’t have a picture. Is that okay?

Race: Pegasus

Mane: Red and short

Tail: Red, straight.

Eyes: Blue

Body: Yellow, average height

Cutie Mark: Quill Poem Quill10
https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/26/05/13/quill10.png

A quill in a bright green bottle.

(Yes, I know it's ugly, but whatever.)

Personality: Although he would rather stay in his house alone than go to a party with a thousand ponies, he doesn't hate other ponies either. He is weak, and almost never fights, unless completely necessary. He is hot-tempered, though, and will yell at ponies if they annoy him too much. He's a little shy, but also brave at times. He often goes outside of his house to get inspired for poetry. He has a part-time job as a weatherpony, since writing poems don't really earn him much.

He prefers to walk, not fly, unless he's on the job of weatherpony.

Dislikes: Mean ponies, socializing (A little), horror stories

Special Talent: Writing poetry.

History: Quill had a normal life, growing up in Canterlot. His parents did not live in Cloudsdale, as they did not like the other pegasi. He moved to Ponyville soon after leaving his parents' house. He occasionally visits them.

He earned his cutie mark by writing a poem for a contest, and he won second place, which was pretty good considering he was about ten that time. Before discovering his talent, he always liked writing poetry. He specializes in haikus, although he can write almost anything. His knowledge of writing stories is a lot weaker.

At school, he was extremely unpopular, as others expected a colt to be more athletic, not slow or weak.

Example RP Segment: Quill Poem walked through the town, wiping his forehead from the hot sun. It honestly wasn’t that hot, but not average temperature.

He walked over to the nearest store, the Quills and Sofas shop. He didn’t really know why they bothered to keep sofas in stock. Nopony bought any, ever. Not as far as he knew anyway. Most bought quills or ink, which was understandable. Quill himself was going here to buy some. “I’d like two quills and some ink, please,” he said to the pony at the counter, handing over three bits. He came here quite often to buy ink. Sofas, not so. The pony took them, and gave him the products.

"Friendship"

Last edited by piefan on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

piefan

Back to top Go down

Quill Poem Empty Re: Quill Poem

Post by Dark The Pegasus Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:19 am

He occasionally visits them. His parents, for some reason they did not tell him, didn't live in Cloudsdale.

Could you explain that to me please? I do not understand that sentence.

You ARE getting quite close to being accepted.

Dark The Pegasus
Dark The Pegasus
Admin

https://mlp-rp-is-magic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by piefan Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:53 pm

That's 2 sentences but...
He visits his parents occasionally, and his parents don't live in Cloudsdale even though they're pegasi.

piefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark The Pegasus Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:15 am

ah. now thats better.

i guess that means...

you have been accepted.

welcome to the forum.
Dark The Pegasus
Dark The Pegasus
Admin

https://mlp-rp-is-magic.forumotion.com